So I finally took a vacation last week. Even got the chance to throw out the first pitch at a Cubs game at Wrigley Field, pretty much a dream come true. I came back yesterday rested and feeling great. Then today my employer of the last 6 1/2 years decided they were no longer in need of my services.Soooooooooooooooooooooo….here I am looking for “the next opportunity”. I could tell you how during my time with CBS in St. Louis KYKY turned in its best ratings ever or how KEZK reached number 1 6+ with a cume of over a million people on my watch. Or I could go into gory details about all the Web 2.0, Social Media, and Interactive Marketing things I’ve learned over the last few years. I could even opine on all the different kinds of platforms that could benefit from my skills, experience, and leadership. But you’re probably looking at this on a handheld device and its hard to read long e mails on those itsy bitsy screens. Bottom line is I’m not a big fan of sitting around and I’m ready to climb on a new horse. Maybe you know of a job that is just screaming for a guy like me. Perhaps you are acquainted with someone who should get to know me. Please feel free to share my contact information, which is below, with every person you have ever met. The quicker I get back to work, the less chance there will be of you getting another e mail like this. The info below will shows the many ways in which you can get in touch with me. It also links to some of my droppings on the Interwebz so you and your contacts can learn a bit more about me. Its time to move on, and I’d love to both share my thoughts on how I can help the right organization and hear what you and your friends might have up your sleeves. I look forward to what’s ahead and to connecting with you soon!
Greetings From The Land Of The Unemployedby Mark E.
- 5 Facts about the state of local TV newsrooms ... - New Media Newsfeed
- How Music Affects Your Productivity ... - New Media Newsfeed
- Got Fake Facebook Fans? How to Protect Your... - New Media Newsfeed
- Why You Need a Social Media Management Company... - New Media Newsfeed
- What You Need to Know About the Sneakiest New... - New Media Newsfeed
- Sky News Apologizes After Going Through MH17... - New Media Newsfeed
- Cyberloafing at Work Makes You More Productive ... - New Media Newsfeed
- Infographic: How social media has changed PR and... - New Media Newsfeed
- The Science Of Getting New Twitter Followers ... - New Media Newsfeed
- Want to help fact-check breaking news like the... - New Media Newsfeed
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Social Media: Reporters Need To Wise Up | Carol Fowler | LinkedIn - New Media Newsfeed
- Why Should Businesses Care About Content... - New Media Newsfeed
- How Google can really help news & media ... - New Media Newsfeed
- Google Stops Showing Authorship in Search Results ... - New Media Newsfeed
- FCC to further restrict the volume of TV... - New Media Newsfeed
- Research shows that if you remove anonymity, you... - New Media Newsfeed
- How Many People See Your Tweets? Twitter Opens Its... - New Media Newsfeed
- A flop for the ages: Fire Phone estimated to have... - New Media Newsfeed
- Turner Offers Buyouts to Hundreds of Employees;... - New Media Newsfeed
- People now spend most of their digital time on... - New Media Newsfeed